The desire to turn dreams into reality and taking charge of the future is what makes a winner in any MBA aspirant. For those who love the challenges of working in corporate world and take competition head on, then a degree in management from the best B-school will provide ultimate training ground. Every year, lakhs of students prepare for CAT examinations as clearing this will open the gates to premier management schools in the country.
Preparation for this tough entrance examination begins well in advance. Usually, aspirants start a year before the entrance test and enrol with coaching institutes that provide training and guidance. From analytical abilities, logical reasoning, verbal English to maths, the experts at the coaching classes provide exhaustive and comprehensive training to students. Byju’s classes is a well-known training academy that has helped many in achieving their dreams by getting good percentile in CAT exams.
CAT preparation is like a sword through which many other important and tough examinations can be cracked. It’s like a win-win situation for students as they get to prepare for several entrance test by training themselves in CAT preparation.
The five most significant entrance tests that can be cleared via CAT are as follows:
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – The examinations is conducted by All India Management Association for post graduate management program in premier universities other than IIMs. This is a national level entrance test with many enrolling for the examination to get into good B-Schools.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – This yearly entrance test is conducted by premier XLRI Jamshedpur for its various programs. It’s a national level management exam taken annually for enrolment for its new batches.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) – A test designed by the premier educational hub Symbiosis, this is a national test tailor-made to select students for its national and international campus.
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) – This is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education to get into MBA and other management post graduate programs in Maharashtra. It an annual test which is taken by aspirants across the country.
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – This is a special test designed for by the TISS for its program leading to specialisation.
There are other entrance exams that one can clear while preparing for CAT. These are for Indian School of Business (ISB), Institute for Rural Management (IRMA) and other premier and well-known B-Schools in the country.
Some B-Schools also accept CAT scores for its program with the aspirant getting a chance to sit for the group discussion and personal interview. Byju’s classes provide coaching that is intensive program that equips students in taking all sorts of challenges smoothly. There are personality development modules that will help in grooming the overall outlook of students in order to make impressive presentation.
All those who wish to become future business leaders have to put in dedicated hours of effort and prepare with positive frame of mind. Inculcate the habit of reading and keeping abreast of latest news and happening in political and corporate world. A good business leader knows what is happening around in the world and only then can be the best among the lot.
Htc One M9 Coming Up With Best Features
Immigrating To Australia or New Zealand- Information For Doctors
You may also like
Like any asset class, investment in fine wine carries some risks. Wine investors may also ...
It is a much known thing that the Samsung has acquired the world by their ...
The real estate industry has seen a considerable growth in recent years. According to recent ...