The company Samsung is getting better and better in the Android smart devices. Likewise, the Samsung is doing great with its Samsung Galaxy Note Series. Samsung already released the four-generations of such devices and Note 4 is on the top as it is the most recent device.
If we talk about the series Note a tone of smartphones with a diagonal of 5 to 6 inches, and even more now every manufacture have begun to produce such devices. Even Apple – less than a couple of years – understanding that the smartphone should be large. Well, yes, Jobs thought to increase display of iPhone beyond four inches is senseless because, they say, then it will slip out of hands. But Apple launched the iPhone 6 Plus.
And Samsung has continued to develop the range of Note, therefore, for Note 2, then 3 Note, followed the first model and now, ladies and gentlemen, let us present you the Samsung Galaxy Note 4- the new flagship of the company.
And it was very interesting to see that the company has come up with Samsung for the fourth Note, because, in our opinion, already in the third was almost everything you can think of. What could be more something, Let’s find.
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4 (Kitkat) with shell TouchWiz
- Processor: Exynos Octa 5433, 1.9 GHz, 1.3 GHz, eight-
- Display: 5.7 “, Super AMOLED, 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD), 515 PPI 16 million colors, the coating Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM: 3 GB
- Flash memory: 32GB
- SIM: microSIM
- Memory card: MicroSD (up to 128 GB)
- Network: 3G 850/900/1900/2100; 4G 800/850/900 / 1800/2100/2600
- Wireless: 802.11 A / b / G / n / AC + 2.4 GHz 5 GHz, VHT80 MIMO, NFC,
- Bluetooth 4.1, Ant +
- Camera: 16.0 megapixel CMOS video UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) to 30 fps
- Front camera: 3.7 megapixels
- Ports: microUSB, output 3.5 mm headset jack
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS
- Battery Removable, 3220 mAh
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 176 g
- Colour: black, white, gold, pink
Well, what do we have here? Yes, all we have here! Anything that you can think of in a latest phone. Well, attention is drawn to a display resolution of 2560×1440. At the LG G3 we do have same display but there are two serious drawbacks: first, the brightness of the display was below average, and, secondly, on a single battery charge in 3000 mAh phone could not survive for more time.
But Galaxy Note 4 is one of those beasts, which got enough battery backups even if it is powered with 2K-resolution display. Samsung engineers managed to produce such solution, which could overcome the disadvantages of 2K resolutions in such small size. Its display has enough brightness and moreover it is energy efficient too.
It was about the most recent member of Samsung Galaxy Note series the Note 4 and we are expecting higher from the next Galaxy Note 5 coming in the September. But exact Galaxy Note 5 release date or any official information, we don’t have enough data at the moment.
You may also like
Can you imagine any excitement in using a social network like Roposo without having a ...
To start with, it’s important that we understand what Public relations (PR) is. It is ...
Pests on your property can be a nuisance. They are hard to deal with and ...