If you are not able to decide the price of your house, then it is quite possible that you failed to give enough time to your house. To understand its worth, you would have to spend atleast some time at home and know its true value. Unless you examine each and every corner of the house closely, you would never be able to realize the repairs, damages and other areas of attention that needs a fix, so that your property value increases.
Here are a few more secrets revealed for a successful deal of selling your own house:
- Take support from a real estate agency. They are experienced in this field and know the location well. Try to take advice from two to three agencies and compare the offers provided by them. Select a registered website only.
- Investigate the area well and decide the price accordingly. Talk to your neighbors, surf the web and read the local newspapers to know the current value of your area and the judge the price of your property.
- Keep your house neat and tidy. This is exactly what even your real estate agent will advise you. When the buyers step into your house, they should be amazed to look at the neat and tidy house.
- Make your house bright with lights and bright colors. Noone would like the idea of buying a dull or dark house. Fix all the lamps, chandeliers, clean the windows, open the curtains, cut the shrubs and excess grass. Let the sunlight flow freely to make it look fresh and lively. You may clicka few pictures of your house and post these on a real estate website to gain more inquiries.
- Act like an agent, but in a subtle way. If you do not wish to go through a real estate agent, then become an agent yourself by posting your house ad on real estate website. Put all your requirements and expectations with the buyer, so that you get desirable inquiries.
- Do not boast about your house. You do not have to fake things or use flowery words for the sale of your property. Be clear, concise and specific about your details.
You may also like
Whether you’re a new or experienced landlord, you probably need all the help you can ...
15 SepReal Estate
Stevan and Ryan Kerr established Astrolabe Financial Group in 2011. Stevan attained his Bachelor’s degree ...